Employment law for employers
Why is it so important for employers to take a SMART approach to managing employees?
- Substantially more motivated employees;
- Management time and costs reduced;
- A greater amount of regulation governing the employer/employee relationship;
- Reduced disputes, grievances and tribunal claims;
- Trained and focused management team.
For most businesses, the cost of employing staff is their greatest overhead. If you manage and engage staff effectively, the benefits to your bottom line can be extraordinary.
Sometimes it must seem as if the whole purpose of employment law is to tie your business up in red tape. Putting in place the correct contracts, policies and procedures can assist you in negotiating the statutory minefield, providing you with the tools to manage the regulatory framework, resolve potential disputes and allow you to run your business without unnecessary distractions. Our Employer's Audit consists of a review of all of your current employment documentation to advise on improvement and best practice.
Barr Ellison Cambridge Solicitors offers a comprehensive employment law service, tailored to the business needs of each of our clients. We specialise in all aspects of employment law, including:
- contracts of employment, policies and procedures
- directors' service agreements
- consultancy agreements
- redundancies and business reorganisations
- recruitment and personnel management
- employment aspects of business transfers
- changing employment terms
- post-termination restrictions
- defending employment tribunal claims
- termination of employment and compromise agreements
- ACAS settlements
- disciplinary and grievance issues.
We aim to provide cost effective legal solutions for businesses. Employment problems can be a drain on management time and profits. We aim to remove the stress and improve your bottom line by providing practical solutions at the end of the phone. We offer free training sessions for your management team on topical employment matters.
Please call Katy Adcock on 01223 417200 for an initial discussion about how to get the most out of your workforce.
Latest News / Events
"We would like to thank Sarah Payne for her help in our dispute with our buyer and former conveyancing solicitors. We have learnt a lesson and will now leave all our conveyancing to Barr Ellison."
Ivan and Sue Woodhouse
Keep up to date with our news