Food & Agriculture
Farming has always been a tough business, but with EU regulations, environmental laws and the need to diversify it's tougher than ever. To prosper nowadays takes innovative thinking, business acumen and a sound grasp of the law – and this is where our experience counts.
Whatever advice or support you need, we have the expertise – in both law and in business – to help you succeed.
Our areas of specialist expertise include:
- Agricultural holdings
- Business farm tenancies
- Capital Gains Tax mitigation
- Diversification and alternative land use
- EU legislation, including quotas, subsidies and set aside
- Environmental Law
- Farm partnership and share farm agreements
- Inheritance tax planning
- Mineral exploitation
- Sporting and leisure uses
Latest News / Events
"Thank you. We were impressed with your professional approach and the clear manner that delicate matters were explained and addressed."
Richard and Emily Mackay of Cambridge
Keep up to date with our news