Landlords and Tenants legal advice
Issues to be negotiated prior to entering a new Lease PDF File: 197KB
Barr Ellison Solicitors is a major player in the provision of legal services to the property market in Cambridgeshire. We have a strong base of land-owning clients built up over our 150 years of providing service to the region. Our extensive experience in complex commercial transactions means that we are set up to manage large property portfolios (both residential and commercial) for our clients.
Leases are of course an essential element of letting land and Barr Ellison advises on all aspects including:
- Consideration of the Heads of Terms of the lease in conjunction with the commercial agent.
- Considering references of the tenant and any guarantor.
- Preparation of the lease, and dealing with any security of tenure issues.
- Advising upon the requirement for a guarantee and preparing it.
- Advising you upon and preparing a Rent Deposit deed.
- Dealing with enquiries to obviate any delay which might otherwise occur.
- The preparation of other lease documents such as licences to assign, authorised guarantee agreements, etc.
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
If possible, remember to approach Barr Ellison before you have finalised the terms of the transaction to ensure you get most value and benefit out of your legal advisor.
Latest News / Events
"My grandson has received his money all safely in the bank. Thank you so much Daryl for all your work on his behalf. He now has the means to go forward. We can hope for a better future."
Keep up to date with our news