Whoever you are and whatever business you’re in, you can’t fail to have noticed the growth of the Green Agenda in politics and across all sectors of the economy. We don’t want to contribute to the tendency towards information overload so we will give you only one statistic:
Britain is committed to producing 15% of its energy from renewable sources by 2020
That is great news for our existing clients in the renewable sector, and for our clients who want to benefit from green energy. We act for businesses involved in a wide range of renewable energy technologies including:
- Wind farms and single wind turbines
- Solar farms and the installation of solar panels on commercial premises
- Biomass boiler installations and
- Hydropower projects.
It’s a complex market with a raft of regulatory issues to absorb and a financial framework that’s in a constant state of flux. Our clients need advisors who understand the obstacles they are facing and who can help them work round these.
If you’ve read this far the chances are that you’re either:
- Involved in a renewable or cleantech business; or
- You’re a landowner who is thinking about investing in renewable energy for the benefit of your own land or premises.
Elizabeth Deyong is part of a team of Renewables experts at Barr Ellison Solicitors.
Elizabeth has experience of:
- Windfarm developments for developers and landowners
- Single 500 kW wind turbine projects for farmers, food producers and social housing developers
- 5 MW solar farms
- Creating and financing portfolios of solar rooftop leases on commercial buildings
- Hydropower installations.
For more information and advice, contact Elizabeth Deyong on 01223 417200.
Latest News / Events
"Barr Ellison Solicitors handled the lease of our office building efficiently and with the speed the transaction required."
Tony and Anna Gardiner, Ocho Rios Limited
Keep up to date with our news